Hey! Thanks for stopping by All Adrienne. I am Adrienne and I’m married to David. We have a precious little girl, Aubriella who was born on October 2. I work full time as a cosmetologist, and part time at Dunkin Donuts. I am also a part time college student, and a weekend race car pit crew member. I enjoy cooking, baking, cleaning, watching tv, reading, shopping, blogging … I’m loving life and the path I am going down.
So it is the middle of January and I haven't posted my New Years Goals yet. I have decided they are goals and not resolutions this year. Here are my goals, with details
- Instead of saying "I want to lose x amount of pounds this year" I am giving myself goals each week, such as how many minutes to exercise, how much water to drink, what not to eat, etc. I am keeping track off my goals on the side bar of my blog.
- Now that I have my own house I want to stay more organized and less cluttered.
- I want to take more photos to remember things we have done.
- Since being married I haven't hung out with many of my girlsfriends. My goal is to have 1 girls outting atleast once a month.
- Having our own place also means having our own bills. We need to have an emergency fund with atleast 3 months of money saved up, just incase.
- I love to cook and have enjoyed cleaning since moving into our own place. I want to keep this up and be a more domestic wife.
- At one time I got a little credit card happy. I really need to pay down my debt.
- Last year I started doing Pampered Chef. It didn't go as well as I expected. I want to start that back up again.
- Money can be tight at times. I need to learn how to buy what I NEED, not what I WANT. Also to use coupons and be more shopping saavy.
- Lastly to keep up with my blogs, this one and my food blog.