Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Welcome to my home

Here are all the before photos of our house. This is before we have moved anything in. Each week on Wednesday I will be posting "Room by Room" photos of what my house currently looks like. With details about what I like about it and what I would like to change.

front and back of house

dining room (could also be a living room)



Spare bedroom


office (may one day be a bedroom or play room)


kitchen (these were taken before we bought the house, forgot to take my own photos)


master bedroom



walk in closet in master bedroom


Main bathroom


second bathroom

laundry room

living room (in basement)


7 comments:

Meredith said...

I can't wait to see what you've done with the house!

Unknown said...

It is so charming from the front, the porch is great! And will be even better in the spring & fall months with a glass of wine!

Staci A said...

I can't wait to see what you do with it! I love the porch!

Emily's Family said...

I love your house.

suzanne said...

Great house. Your master bedroom looks huge! Can't wait to see your new pics.

Melissa Miller said...

Your new home is so beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

So precious! I love it!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.