Thursday, January 21, 2010

Weekly Weigh In


Week 1 check-in
I did good this week with keeping up with my goals. My two goals were to drink atleast 32 ounces of water a day, and do exercise for 60 minutes for the week. I did both of them. I only worked out 4 out of the 7 days but really feel the soreness in my muscles, which is a good thing I think. I did two days in a row, took 3 days off then did 2 more days. The first days which are the small allots of time I did Jillian Michaels- 30 day shred. It is only a 20 minute video but it has been kicking my butt. I was able to do 7 minutes that first time and 8 minutes the second time. I am progressing and will eventually get up to the full 20 minutes of the Level 1 video then can go on to the Level 2 and 3.


The other two days I used the Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease disc 1. You can make it a 53 minutes workout, or do different sections in the video. I choose to do the different sections which gave me 20 and 25 minutes. Once I have completed the disc 1 of the collection I am going to continue on to the other 5 or 6 discs.


I am a little saddened that my weight this week is 145. I have decided to post photos once a month to see any changes.
I have decided now to take measurement also. Each week I will measure the same body part. Here is this weeks measurements in inches
right thigh- 22 1/2
left thigh- 22
hips- 36
stomach- 40
rib cage- 32 1/2
right arm- 13
left arm- 13

Week Two Goals
- Drink 40 ounces of water a day (can be flavored with packets not prebought)
- Exercise for 130 minutes this week
- Eat 1 salad a week for dinner at work
- No more eatting after 10 pm.

2 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

You are doing wonderful! You go girl! :)

Kristen said...

just keep up the good work! The fact that you've motivated yourself is the biggest hurdle, I can't seem to get myself off the couch. I just want to complain and feel bad for myself!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.