Thursday, August 26, 2010

County Fair

This week is our local County Fair. It is one of the largest in the area. It is always so much fun. We try to atleast go once a year. My husband, my sister and I went last night after we all got off work. We walked around and looked at all the animals.


After looking at all the animals we had an "Oh Boy". They are to die for. It is a special treat when you go to the fair. Their is a local restaurant too, but I have never been there.


I also ended up eating half of Dave's gyro. It was my first time ever having a gyro. It was really good. That may just have to be my new go to fair food. Before we left I also had a hot apple dumpling with ice cream.

It is always nice to go to the fair and run into old friends. I briefly talked with a girl I use to work with and an old friend from 7th grade.
Off to go do some more homework, college is back in session.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.