Thursday, December 9, 2010

Falling Trees

Today I was suppose to sleep in. Have a lazy morning until I have to go to work this afternoon. Tomorrow is gonna be crazy busy tiring long day. I have to get up at 4 am to be to my one job at 5 am until 11. Come home for 2 hours then work my other job from 2 to 9. It really is going to be a long day.
Well sleeping in didn't happen. I was woken up this morning by a big crash. I grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs to see my christmas laying down and two suspicious cats walking around it. I then called my dad to see if he could come over and help me stand it back up. He came over and helped me clean up the mess. We also tied up the tree to hopefully prevent it from being knocked over again.

Luckily only two ornaments broke. 1 shattered and I have no idea where I got it from the other one is fixable. The beads need to be restrung and ornaments placed back on, but that won't be done until this weekend.

2 comments:

aceIN photography said...

oh no. *ugh*.... thank goodness only a couple of ornaments broke... your newest blog hop follower. happy thursday. would *love* a follow back. you can find me at:

http://www.aceandfriendsco.com

lots of FUN giveaways... come by and enter!

Jumping Jack said...

Oh no! At least only a few ornaments were broken in the crash! I put your ornament in the mail yesterday, so hopefully it'll be to you in the next day or two.

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.