Saturday, April 23, 2011

16 weeks

Taken at work at 15 weeks and 5 days.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along Are You: 16 weeks
Size of Baby: Avoacado 4.6 inches long and 3.5 oz.  
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Since being pregnant I had lost atleast 10 pounds. I have gained back about 3 of that.
Maternity Clothes: Yes and No. Still wearing my normal shirts. My comfy pants and shorts still fit. I have one pair of jeans I still fit in and a pair a work pants that were big to begin with. My other pants I have been wearing the belly band with for a few weeks now.
Gender: We find out May 18
Movement: I feel the baby move at night when I'm laying on my left side. The baby doesn't like me on my left side, most of the time.
Sleep: I have good nights and bad nights.
Cravings: This week I started craving salads. Also lemonade
Symptoms: I'm still dealing with nausea and round ligament pain. Some heart burn started today.
Best Moment (s) this week: The guys started the race car today. I was standing outside the garage so I didn't have the smell the fumes but was still there for "adult" supervision. I could feel the baby doing summer salts and flips.

1 comments:

Honey B. said...

Ahhh, I'm so behind!! Congratulations!!

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for commenting.